Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Who has used the master cleanse/lemonade/maple syrup diet?

How much weight did you lose and in how muhc time did you lose it?


Also, is there anything else I should know about it?Who has used the master cleanse/lemonade/maple syrup diet?
I tried it yesterday.





After being on the cleanse for about 10 hours, I became sick. My head started hurting. I was very weak. I took myself off it because I couldn't stand it any longer. I don't know how people can go 10 days. Who has used the master cleanse/lemonade/maple syrup diet?
i have not done this yet... ive just watched all the videos on youtube i could find, and checked out tons of sites...





in about 10 days, generally ppl were losing 10 pounds... about 1 a day... the guy above me is right, u sometimes feel tired, irritable, cravings (of course), but the result is worth it... basically everyone was saying theyd do it again, and they feel a lot better...





good luck with w.e u decide =D
  • theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment