Friday, December 25, 2009

Can i just cleanse my face with a cleanser a.m & p.m?

I dont like using too many chemicals.I have clinique 3 step,but it has been peeling my cheeks alot.I bought a moisturizing cleanser.CAn i just use that everyday 2x?.I find that the less chemicals i put the better my face is.The cleanser i got had vitamin E,A and intioxidents..soap free.none comedgenicCan i just cleanse my face with a cleanser a.m %26amp; p.m?
I also have the most sensitive skin in the universe...seriously. Neutragena's extra mild face lotion burns when I apply it. I can only use Olay sensitive skin..... and even I can tolerate THIS minidermabrasion everyday...for about 6 bucks a MONTH. No joke . here's what she told me :








Take some arm and hammer baking soda ( use the brand name , it just works better) , and mix it with cetaphil extra gentle cleanser:


~ wet your face


~ sprinkle baking soda into your palm. Use a pile the size of a dime for everyday use , use more ( the size of a quarter) if your skin is looking a bit dull , or you feel you need some extra smoothing.


~ add Cetaphil. Squirt enough to make a very loose paste about the consitancy of yogurt. make it a thicker paste for xtra buffing.


~ apply to the face and massage gently for no less than 30 seconds.


~ rinse thoroughly with warm water. Rinse again .


~Pat dry and apply your everyday moisturizer.





Think of how great a salt scrub works on your body...this is a salt polish for your face . It's NOT rough , it doesn't nick , scratch, or tear into the skin. Its just gently removes the top-most layer without damage. Like soft-scrub works for porcelain...nothing harsh.





Within 3 days my skin was smoother , the tone became more even with discolorations fading fast, and my skin had that ';glow'; you just can't get from cosmetics. After a week it wasn't even like ';my'; skin. It was like getting a brand new face. I rarely wear an actual foundation anymore... and when I do , its just a light dusting of the bare minerals.





Seriously, I'm passionate about this because it literally changed my skin. I do this everynight when washing to remove make-up . in the mornings , I use the cetaphil cleanser in the , no baking soda, and follow with moisturizer . i rarely use the baking soda in the AM , unless my skin is being poopy.





the bonus ...if it doesnt work you are ONLY out 6 bucks.Can i just cleanse my face with a cleanser a.m %26amp; p.m?
Try using a cleanser with natural ingredients, not one with lots of chemicals and drying alcohol, that's what trashes your skin. Using a cleanser, freshener (toner) and moisturizer twice a day is a MUST for beautiful, hydrated, young looking skin. Ingredients is what good skin care is all about, check the labels. I would recommend the Gentle Skin Care Trio from L'Bri Pure n' Natural Skin Care. Aloe is the first ingredient in these amazing products and the rest of the ingredients are vitamins, minerals, herbs and botanicals. Exfoliate a couple of times a week also to get rid of all the dead cells on the surface of your skin. Check L'Bri out at suenelson.lbri.com.
If thats what keeps ur skin Clean.Sure.
Yes - Once in the am and once in the pm is fine. If you think your skin is getting oily, simply wash during the day with cool water only. This will get the grease off. Also, eat more fruits and vegetable and the grease will naturally be reduced.
washing in the am and pm is great for your skin. however, depending on what kind of skin you have, you may find that your new cleanser is too thick.


i love cetaphil cleanser and moisturizer. you can buy it at wal-mart, target, etc. and it is gentle and keeps your skin looking great. my dermatologist recommended it to me and it can be used on all skin types.


if you get oily during the day you may want to use an exfoliant once or twice a week. i usually do this in the shower (after about 5 min) so that my pores are open. make sure you are rinsing really well. i recommend always following any kind of cleansing with moisturizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment