Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Do you think colon cleansing is true? ( the procedure) ?

..like they get something on your *** then you bring it out of the toilet. i want to have a colon cleansing but i wanna make sure. you know doctors these generation only likes money and some don't really care about your situation.Do you think colon cleansing is true? ( the procedure) ?
I was feeling very bloated and constipated every time I ate. I had a lump in my gut that didn't want to move. It almost felt like if I didn't go to the bathroom soon the stuff inside would come back into my stomach.





I have been using bowtrol for 3 months now and have lost 15 lbs. I was not concerned about losing weight as much as wanting relief. After a month of use I have changed my diet to include at least 50% fresh raw food (veg and fruit, can't stomach the idea of raw meat of any kind).


I researched the process of colon cleansing so I was aware of the symptoms to expect. As you clean out the colon of old fecal matter, the lining that allows nutrients to be absorbed into the body is cleared and will allow the toxins to get into the blood stream also and would make you feel sick until you get your colon cleaned out. I prepared for this by drinking more pure water, gentle extercise and getting more fresh veggies, fruits and raw nuts into my diet.





Consider the following:





Toxins can sit in your colon for weeks, sometimes months. This produces gas and bloating. A colon cleanse will eliminate all the toxins from your colon, which in turn will remove bloating and gas.





An unhealthy colon will produce unhealthy bowel movements. Whether you are suffering with constipation or diarrhia, you need to get your colon back to optimal health where it is performing as it should. Once your colon has been cleaned regular, healthy bowel moverments will return naturally.





Cramping and abdominal pain are caused by waste clogging up the colon. A good cleanse will elimate all the waste matter and leave pain and cramp free.





Lack of energy and tiredness are often the signs of an unhealthy individual. When your body has to fight the toxins that sit in your colon, it can leave you feeling this way. After a cleanse, you will feel more energetic and active!





Dry damaged hair and skin problems such as acne are directly linked to the toxins in your colon finally slipping through into your blood stream. A cleanse will greatly reduce such toxins absorbing into your bloodstream.





There have been exhaustive studies done and it was discovered that the average adult had anywhere from 4 to 10 pounds of fecal matter on the colon walls. Not only that, but studies have also shown that a colon cleanse helped individuals lose weight and feel lighter as a result.





All I know is it works and I am so glad I found this product.Do you think colon cleansing is true? ( the procedure) ?
Of course it's true - and completely necessary for good health. I'm wondering if the people who have answered your question thus far are paid by QuackWatch or perhaps are medical professionals, or maybe they're full of - oh, never mind. I recommend seeing a ';naturopathic doctor'; about your health concerns.
It's all a big scam. There are not 15 or 20 lbs of waste product stuck to the walls of you intestine. If you're interested in cleaning out your digestive tract due to digestive issues or just for the sake of your health, eat more fiber.
It's a complete scam. Waste does not stay in the colon for a long time like they claim. It's just a way to get your money.
It's bs. Pardon the pun. Go to this website and search ';colon cleansing';.


http://quackwatch.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment