Friday, December 25, 2009

Are colon cleansing treatments beneficial?

I'm thinking of having a colon cleansing. I often feel bloated, and I'm having a hard time losing my last 10 lbs, even though I work out 4 to 5 days a week and eat sensibly. Has anyone ever tried it? If so, did you benefit from it? I know that it's not a substitute for weight loss; however, I'm thinking that maybe it'll give me a boost.Are colon cleansing treatments beneficial?
Yes, I have tried it and it really works. I had a better night sleep, my skin looked better, I had more energy and I felt generally better.Are colon cleansing treatments beneficial?
It will give you a boost and you will not feel bloated anymore.
Colonic irrigation and weight loss have a very clear and definite connection. At the same time, the connection is often misunderstood. It is important for you to understand this relationship so you are not disappointed in the results of your irrigation.





Colonic irrigation is just one of many methods you can use to cleanse your colon. With irrigation, your bowels are cleansed by a closed tubular system forcing liquid into your colon and then drawing it back out. As the liquid is removed, the built up mucus, sludge, and other waste material in your colon is removed as well.





Colonic irrigation is not the same as an enema because an enema does not utilize a closed system. Rather than drawing the waste and liquid back out, an enema involves holding the liquid in your colon for a few moments before you release it in the toilet. Furthermore, irrigation provides a more effective washing force than the little squirt-bottle effect of an enema. Therefore, take advantage of the benefits of colonic irrigation and weight loss is sure to be your reward.





Another method for cleansing the colon is to use herbal supplements. With the best herbal supplements, the waste lining your colon walls is liquefied, which makes it easier to be removed from your body.





Regardless of the type of colonic cleansing process you use, noticeable weight loss can follow. Herbal supplements and colonic irrigation, however, are more likely to result in weight loss because these methods cleanse the entire colon while the enema only cleanses the bottom portion of the colon.





check out my cleansingblog.com page, I have all my cleanse information up there, I have done a colon cleanse with great results! If you would like, you can ask me questions to.





check out the source link for more information about cleansing as well!





good luck to you, cleansing does work!
I've never used them but I educate a people on their health. Colonics are only benefical in the short term only similar to a diet. The colonic will clean you out but at the same time it will rid your body of its own natural cleansers which can be very detrimental in the long run. If you need a cleanser and don't mind goin natural i would suggest starting out with a weekend cleanser of just purely fruit and veggies. Fruits for breakfast and veggies for dinner. It will do wonders for you. Another quick clenser is lemon water - take the actual lime and squeeze in water (do not dilute - should be able to taste the lemon) this cleanses your blood and gets all the mucky stuff out. You can add that to your weekend cleanse in between your meals instead of snacking. Be sure to use fresh veggies and fruits. the raw veggies should give u a good cleaninng and send you to the bathroom. Good luck!
Many of the herbal cleanses are mild and should help you if you don't overdo it. I recommend Watkins Cleanse and Restore or Shaklee Herbalax. I have used them both and they will not hurt you!
They will clean EVERYTHING.





My experience was with Colonblow.





I know it sounds funny, but it is real and it works.





Fun tip: While you are doing it, do not leave the house!
colon cleansing, while it is quite the craze right now, is not ever a good idea. Something that ';cleans'; out your bowel in such a drastic fashion, robs you of things you need, like the natural bacteria that aids in digestion, often causing problems that worse than just losing your last ten pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment