Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Has anyone tried the 7 day miracle cleanse?

the website is 7dmc.com it has informercials at night. I was wondering if it really works?


If anyone has tried it? Whats involved? and if it really makes you feel better and lose weight? PLease let me know if you've tried it. I already purchased it, so please don't try to sell me a different one. Thanks =)


I usually don't buy things from infornercials but I figured body cleanses have been around for awhile.Has anyone tried the 7 day miracle cleanse?
I haven't tried it (7 day cleanse-but I did try a similar product)--my Gastroenterologist says the information presented in the commericial is a bunch of hogwash--the product probably won't hurt you--but Cascara Sagrada--one of the main ingredients is a powerful laxative that can give you incredibly harsh gas cramping for several hours after taking it--this product contains Cascara Sagrada--try it, since you already bought it--but be prepared for possible abdominal pain.Has anyone tried the 7 day miracle cleanse?
Eat only when hungry and that too not more three times a day. Take only water, and nothing else. in between.





Chew each morsel 32 times.





Take light exercises and brisk walks regularly preferably twice a day.
I don't know about that particular product or website, but one trick I’ve learned about reducing calories is to “clean the pipes”. You can do this by eating more raw vegetables and fresh fruit. You can also streamline the process with fiber supplements. I like Metamucil and Dr. Schulze Intestinal Formula.





Metamucil doesn’t taste too horrible, but you have to drink it fast or it will start to thicken once you mix it. You can’t make a batch and sip on it from your water bottle, for example.





I prefer Dr. Schulze when I’m on the go or Metamucil is too inconvenient. With Dr. Schulze, follow the directions and only take the capsule after meals. I tried taking it on an empty stomach and got a belly-ache.





Other than a daily multi-vitamin like Centrum Advanced Formula, the only other supplement recommended is an Omega-3 fish oil capsule like Carlson Laboratories Super Omega-3 Fish Oils. Omega-3 is a vital fatty acid that our bodies don’t produce. Omega-3 benefits are wide-ranging and proven by clinical studies. From heart health to depression treatment to pregnancy health, Omega-3 benefits are too good to ignore if you are interested in health.

No comments:

Post a Comment