Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Do u wash face then cleanse tone moisturize?

or wash face then cleanse and moisturize





i got this cleanser it says dab abit on cototn wool apply to face then says apply toner





the product itself is there


http://rbhsimple.web.coop/live/dynamic/product.asp?id=22%26amp;pid=40868144-5F66-4532-8DBC-077FA2BC0468Do u wash face then cleanse tone moisturize?
Apply the cleanser, then (depending on what brand you have) either wipe or rinse off, apply toner if you wish then moisturise.Do u wash face then cleanse tone moisturize?
Here i what i use:





http://www.clinique.com/templates/produc鈥?/a>





I wet my face with a little water then i wash with the Facial soap rinse dry my face really well.


Then i put some on the Clarifying lotion on a cotton ball and wipe over my entire face and neck.


Then i apply my moiturizer.





Remember a little goes a long way hope this helped :)
No you don't need to wash your face...That's what the cleanser is for :)





Then apply toner and moisturise afterwards.
I just wash my face with plain water.


Anything else clogs the pores.
Wet your face first,then apply cleanser and gently wash your face.Then rinse with lots of water and pat your face with a towel but dont completely dry it.Then,use your toner(if your skin is dry,avoid anything with alcohol and use witch hazel instead).after that apply moisterizer.Hope this helps.
I use Shiseido gentle foaming cleanser with water and moisterise straight after. I do not use toner as I find they tend to contain Alcohol which dries the skin. But toner is good if you have pimples or oily skin. If you have normal or dry skin, omit the toner stage. What moisteriser do you currently use? Simple is a very good range..I used it for years. My friend's mum is 60 and looks only 45 and she has used simple for the past 20 years. But, now I earn more money, I use Shiseido which is just as gentle as Simple.. Good luck x x x
wash face and toner
  • theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment