Monday, December 21, 2009

What is the best way too cleanse/shampoo my braids.?

I braid hair myself so I could do it myself,but whether I do or have it done...what would be the best method?here is a pic to see how mine are done now on my display.I can generally go 4-6 wks w/o a shampoo...however I have noticed them gathering debri/locking in the root by then and would like too cleanse them w/ min. style damage.PLEASE HELP SISTER/BROTHER STYLISTS OUT THERE!!!!!What is the best way too cleanse/shampoo my braids.?
Get your braids in a plastic bag to prevent them from getting soaked (just because they take hours to dry out). Fill a squeezy bottle with a very mild shampoo and water solution and squirt over your roots. Depending on how loose your roots are at this stage, you can massage with your fingers. Most important is rinse, rinse, rinse rinse any shampoo left on your scalp will make it really itchy.


Hope this helps! Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment