Friday, December 25, 2009

How can I cleanse my lungs?

I recently quit smoking weed and cigarettes a couple months ago and I'm trying to be healthy and exercise I noticed that there is smoke in my lungs still and I was wondering if there is anything that will help detoxify my lungs and get rid of the smoke. Any info would be appreciated. ThanksHow can I cleanse my lungs?
Drink lots of water, take a good multivitamin, eat foods with antioxidants, and keep doing what you are doing... The residue left in your lungs is just something your body is going to have to clear on its own. It'll just take a while. Congrats for quitting!!!How can I cleanse my lungs?
Congratulations for kicking two bad habits! Just keep doing what you are doing. Your body will slowly get rid of the tar that is left in your lungs.

No comments:

Post a Comment