Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is the best Diabetic cleanse?

I've been looking up ways to cleanse my liver and my skin of toxins..I keep hearing about a lemon plus water...and sugar...but I'm not sure if that works...Basically I'm asking what is the safest way to cleanse the body of toxins if you are a Diabetic..I have Type 2 Diabetes...Something simpleWhat is the best Diabetic cleanse?
The idea of ';cleansing'; your body from toxins is complete marketing by company's that want you to buy expensive products. Our bodies have their own system to get rid of these things. You can help it along by eating well (vegetable rich, fiber rich diet) and drinking water on a regular basis. Supplementing your body with a multivitamin is also a good idea if you can't always eat as well as you should. Try not to eat processed anything - anything that comes in a can, box, or packaging of any kind. Stay on the perimeter of the grocery store (produce, meat and dairy) and avoid all the crap in the middle. Even if you do perform some kind of ';cleanse'; it usually just makes you miserable because you're starving!! Good luckWhat is the best Diabetic cleanse?
Your liver is a de-tox.





Your liver and kidneys can cope with everything that isn't poisonous.





You can do it, but it won't do anything for you, and you'll just be miserable.
I would not add the sugar if I were you. Sugar is not good for anybody. Lemon and water will be fine, but the main thing is water. Read about the importance of water here.
';Body cleansing'; and ';cleansing the body of toxins'; is pure nonsense - a super way for the scammers to make money by scaring people the same way they do by pushing ';miracle cures'; for everything under the sun. Hogwash!

No comments:

Post a Comment