Friday, December 25, 2009

Can anyone tell me which to take first total cleanse or acai berry capsules? this is my first time taking it.?

i order a free trial diet. i was wondering which one to take first.Can anyone tell me which to take first total cleanse or acai berry capsules? this is my first time taking it.?
Yes, you are supposed to take total cleanse first. And, then later do total cleanse and acai capsules.





http://www.freetrialdiet.infoCan anyone tell me which to take first total cleanse or acai berry capsules? this is my first time taking it.?
You are supposed to take the total cleanse first. I was on the program for a month and lost 34lbs. I took a total cleanse in the morning, usually an hour before I went anywhere. I took another around supper time with the acai berry capsules.

No comments:

Post a Comment