Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Does anyone know a good pore cleansing product? Something that is not too expensive... ?

i used noxzema and neutrogena and all it did was dry out my face, and i have acne and i was hoping that maybe something that cleans pores will help me control my acneDoes anyone know a good pore cleansing product? Something that is not too expensive... ?
I use St. Ives Apricot Scrub...it cleans out your pores without drying your skin...it also exfoliates your skin and makes it really smooth. I swear by it. Plus it only costs about $4.00 and you can get it at any drug store.Does anyone know a good pore cleansing product? Something that is not too expensive... ?
proactiv does wonders..


that will help a lot,


but do you know what helps the most for me?


i wash my face twice a day,


with just a normal bar of soap.


and once or twice a week, i use


a face mask..i hope that helped

No comments:

Post a Comment