Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Do squats make ur thighs bigger and has anyone done the master cleanse / lemonade detox?

Squats do not really make your thighs bigger, but they do make your thighs firmer -- and fast. Remember, fat takes up less space than muscle, so even though your thighs feel harder after squats, they are actually smaller and take up less space.





I did the master cleanser, and it ';works.'; You do lose weight primarily because you are on reduced calories and, in addition to weight loss, you do some cleaning of your system because your intestines and colon get a much needed chance to rest. My experience though, is that after about the second day or so, I was no longer hungry, but by about the 6th day, I started to get heart palpitations, which some people get when they are on liquid diets. So you have to be careful. Also, if you are doing the master cleanse for weight loss, my experience is that the weight came right back when I went back to eating normal foods. So, I think that while it does ';work'; you should be careful when using it. Good luck!Do squats make ur thighs bigger and has anyone done the master cleanse / lemonade detox?
Lemonade detox? That sounds like way too much sugar--Do squats make ur thighs bigger and has anyone done the master cleanse / lemonade detox?
I don't know about the thighs part, but I know of people that have done the master cleanse and had good results. They said they felt better and didn't have the sugar and bread cravings that they had before, they even lost some weight. I started out slowly by eating breakfast and lunch, then after 4p.m. all I drank was the lemonade. I did this for about 3 days, and I think I lost about 5 lbs. I also had less phlegm in my system. I noticed that when I eat dairy I end up with mucus build up, but when I drank the lemonade, even if I ate dairy I didn't have as much of a problem. I haven't done it exactly the way it says yet, but it still helped. The taste of the lemonade is different so it may take some getting used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment