Friday, December 25, 2009

I want to cleanse my liver?

I have been taking milk thistle for about a week and Im breaking out on my face. Exactly how long should I continue with the cleanse.





PS--I dont have hepatitis or anything.I want to cleanse my liver?
Ourl liver is one of the most important part of our digestive system. It serves as a strainer of our bad health habits. This include smoking, alcoholic drinking and the like.





There are certain products to cleanse your liver. A product called LIVERAIDE here in the Philippines is one effective product. You could actually buy it on eBay. It's effective and my father is a strong proof.





Other liver supplements could also help. But I believe, proper diet is the best remedy!I want to cleanse my liver?
Who on earth told you that your liver needed ';cleansing';? Your liver doesn't need ';cleansing,'; nor does your colon or kidneys or whatever else someone trying to sell you useless medication tells you. You should stop right now, especially if you're having an allergic reaction to whatever you're taking. I'm not sure if by ';breaking out'; you mean acne or hives or rash, but any kind of rash can be an allergic reaction.
eat cabbage or cauliflower,broccoli they help detox natural go to this web site to learn more on foods whfoods ( stands for world healthist foods) (google it) on the left click on food list then check out the food you want to know about its better for you
You may be intolerant to milk thistle - look into one of the herbal shops and get an herbal detox for the liver
Drink only ENOUGH fluids not more or less

No comments:

Post a Comment