Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Question about the master cleanse?

I have read a couple things about the master cleanse and I came across an article that stated that you can eat some foods while you are on the cleanse but it didn't tell you in the article, because you had to buy the author's book.


Does anybody have any idea what foods they could be. I want to do the master cleanse, but I'm worried that the lack of nutrients will be worse off in the end.





Any help? Can anybody that's gone through the master cleanse let me know about their experience?Question about the master cleanse?
Your worries aren't unfounded. I found this article a few days ago: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31329422/ns/鈥?/a> And its all about how the Master Cleanse and things like it are just glorified enemas that are more detrimental to your health than anything. Sure, you may shed a few pounds, but the claims they make are so ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment