Friday, December 25, 2009

Can somebody give me a recipe for a cleansing diet that is effective,fast,and healthy-thanks!?

cleansing diets are not generally ';healthy'; because they deprive your body of vital nutrients that it needs to survive. most will be effective and fast at helping you lose water weight, but that's all. once you start eating again, you will regain whatever you lost and usually more, because you deprived your body of vital foods and nutrients, just consume more water and fruits and veggies, they will ';flush'; your body out naturally (literally) and provide you with great vit's and min's that you need.Can somebody give me a recipe for a cleansing diet that is effective,fast,and healthy-thanks!?
Drink tons of water. Buy a detox kit from GNC.Can somebody give me a recipe for a cleansing diet that is effective,fast,and healthy-thanks!?
I know of a program called Isagenix that is the world leader in nutritional cleansing. I personally use this program and it works great.





I am happy to help you if you want to know more.





www.drspeaksout.com


www.diamondd.isagenix.com





you can email me directly at bignlild@msn.com
I think drinking a lot of water can help you.
lots of herbal tea. stay away from dairy and redmeat. lots of veges and lots of water and also no processed food. strictly wholemeal
Foods like oatmeal, kidney beans and almonds will actually remove bad cholesterol from your body.
I came across this great product for weight loss and it was excellent for me. Together with a good diet and exercise I am finally happy with my body and the way I look. You should check this product at


http://www.get-trim.info , they have a free trial and you only pay 5.49$ shipping and handling. A must!
I say the best way to go is lots of water and cranberry or prune juice. I drink 8 16oz of ice cold water and 8 cups of cranberry juice col when I am cleansing.
I drink a concoction my mom taught me. I drink it every day have done so for the past 15 years. since i was 12. I like to think I have the nicest skin around, and it has plenty of nutrients.


take a stalk of celery, watercress, lettuce,cucumbers, and carrots. juice them all together, drink a glass three times a day. with plenty of water. it is a good diuretic as well. I guess its the latino version of wheat grass.

No comments:

Post a Comment