Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Has anyone used or currently using cleansing products to lose weight?

Hi,





I have been using Isagenix for about a year. I started with a 9 day program. But, depending on your health a 30 day may be better.


The 30 is a ';gentler'; cleanse with all the same products as the 9 day. I recommend the 30 day because it easier to change your habits over 30 days than 9 or 10.


As for other benefits,


I sleep like a baby...no lie. I had pretty bad insomnia b4.


I have more energy, mental clarity and no more aches and pains in my knees. I actually started to exercise again! I have a 4 year old boy so the energy comes in handy. Really the weight loss is a side benefit to cleansing the toxins.


The list goes on...Has anyone used or currently using cleansing products to lose weight?
I have %26amp; I am still using them.

No comments:

Post a Comment