Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Did anyone ever try the master cleanse?

does it really work? how much weight did you lose? did you keep it off?Did anyone ever try the master cleanse?
I'd like to try one if it works...but i heard you put all weight back on after youve had it ... =]


but exercise and a healthy diet are much better =] xDid anyone ever try the master cleanse?
Weight loss was a permanent drag for me until I tried out acai berry. I realize they say that pills do not work, but they certainly worked for me, and they have been shown on CBS News too. There is a free trial going on at the moment at http://gatolp.slimmingdietstore.info , try it out, what is the worst that could happen?
agreed
Those products are all BS.. Just stick with regular exercise and a proper diet

No comments:

Post a Comment