Friday, December 25, 2009

How do I ';cleanse'; my tarot cards?

I have a gift, and I'd like to test it out on tarot cards. I found a deck and a book in my basement, and my step mom said I can have it. But, she said said she used them once. My friend who reads them said that I have to cleanse them, but I'm not counting on her to tell me how. :P





What are ways to ';cleanse'; them?





ps, I had no idea what category to put this in. :PHow do I ';cleanse'; my tarot cards?
Okay, you can sprinkle a little salt on them, wrap them up in a clean white cloth, and store them with a quartz crystal and/or a bay leaf. Any combination or all of these together seem to work well.How do I ';cleanse'; my tarot cards?
Fire
There are many ways for you to cleanse your tarot cards. The way that I cleanse my tarot and oracle cards is by pure intention. I hold my cards in my hands and on my heart and I hold the intention that I want the cards to be cleansed and I ask my guides and angels and ascended masters to surround them with light and love and ensure that when I use them the reading will be accurate and specific. It really works for me. I hope this helps you.


In light and love.
there are many ways.


Put all cards in order. It might be enough.





Or if you feel that something more is needed:


cleansing by earth - wrap in something and put in the ground for 3 days.


or


(like someone already said) by placing a crystal on top of it for couple days.


or


putting it on the window to be cleansed by moon light or sunlight


or


running it through the smoke of the incense or over candle





After that try to keep this deck close to you for some time. I do that every time with new deck. Carry it with me for 2 weeks and keep it under my pillow.
Hold them over a candle flame. Do this on both sides
There are two easy ways to clear a deck. You can put them in order--Major Arcana first, and then each of the suits. The other is to continue to shuffle them repeatedly. I would suggest doing both of them. Also, you should probably sleep with the deck under your pillow for at least a couple nights--shuffling them daily for a few minutes. That's what I would do.

No comments:

Post a Comment