Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What's your opinion on cleansing systems, I looked on line, is it safe?

Usually they are safe. I would not recommend going on a cleanse for longer than a week though. Make sure you order from a reputable company... Isagenix is one. I believe most gyms and trainers could sell you this stuff.





Some people swear by maple syrup, water, lemon juice and cayenne pepper, but I would not try it personally.





They may clean out your colon and give your digestive system a little break, but they are not good for weight loss because of the simple fact that NO ONE can eat only cleansing foods forever. No one. Therefore, they will be forced to follow a healthy diet eventually, if they want to keep the weight off that is.





Bottom Line:





They are good for cleansing (max about 7-10 days) but not for permanent weight loss or maintenence.





Good Luck, Good HealthWhat's your opinion on cleansing systems, I looked on line, is it safe?
i know so many people who have had HUGE results from them. you feel better, lose weight, and your digestive system is improved!


during the time of cleansing you feel a little nauseated, but that dissipates as you move forward!What's your opinion on cleansing systems, I looked on line, is it safe?
the best one on the market is on this site. look around on it. I tried it and it worked great. don't settle for anything else if you are considering a cleanse. I have much more energy, lost weight cause i could digest my food better, and i have a clearer mind. and you cannot clean your colon in 7-10 days. it took years to get it dirty, it takes some time to clean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment