Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How do u cleanse under your finger nails? and how do u make your breath smell fresh throughout the entire day?

whoever answers both questions THOROUGHLY and it actually works, gets 10 free points.





...i noe, kinda lame, but at least it's freeHow do u cleanse under your finger nails? and how do u make your breath smell fresh throughout the entire day?
To clean under my finger nails, I soak my hands in warm soapy water for 10 minutes and that use a nail brush, scrubbing my fingertips until my nails feel like they don't have gunk under them, it helps to keep nails short. And I make my breath smell good by brushing my tongue every morning (try a tung brush and tung gel available on this website http://www.tungbrush.com/) I also chew gum after eating anything and avoid eating strong smelling foods.How do u cleanse under your finger nails? and how do u make your breath smell fresh throughout the entire day?
Use a nail brush and soap to scrub your nails clean


and there are plenty good mouth Wash's or oral sprays to keep your breath fresh..time for a trip to the Chemists/pharmacy ...
there is a brush you can but that is specifically for your nails. fresh breat is an all day process. start and end the day with scrubbing and scraping your tongue. rinse after each meal. of course chewing gum is a great addition. make sure to get sudar free. gum and tooth paste are loaded with sugar.
They are right about the finger nails.. But for fresher breath just eat an apple everyday... Gum might work when you chew it but after a while you will notice that it loses flavor and can make your breath stinky. Apples naturally get rid of some of the normal flora bacteria in your mouth.
I read somewhere that the best way to remove debris under your fingernails is with a bristle brush. Personally, I keep my nails short, so I don't need to worry about this.





As for the breath question, I use Tic Tac Bold in Mint:


http://www.tictacusa.com/images/bold_box鈥?/a>





They're really strong, and taste good too! Works for me.





Another approach is to brush your teeth an extra time at lunch. Usually, lunchtime is when most food becomes caught in your teeth, therefore when the most odor is produced. Plus, it's in the middle of the day. Getting rid of all this food will reduce odors and keep your breath fresh till your next meal.





Hope this helped!





~ Genevieve

No comments:

Post a Comment