Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Jergen Natural Glow tanning lotion, using soap to cleanse body?

I started using Jergens Natural Glow, and it works great, I love it. However, I like to cleanse my body with Dove soap in the shower all over, and if I use this soap or any soap for that matter, will it wash away the lotion I apply everyday? I really don't want to waste my time on this lotion if it is being washed away even more everyday. And if it is being washed away, I would rather use my regular moisturizer because it smells nicer! lol thanksJergen Natural Glow tanning lotion, using soap to cleanse body?
It is always better to exfoliate your skin before starting the lotion. Do not be afraid to use soap. It will not wash away the effect of the lotion. The lotion works very superficially and as your body sheds the outer skin if you stop using the lotion it's effect will slowly fade away. I would also say to try a natural olive oils based soap. Dove is a detergent and it is actually very harsh on your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment