Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I drink a mixture of warm cider vinegar with a dash of sweetener to cleanse and generally feel better.?

What other ways have you found that cider vinegar improves your life. Please only serious answers.


I include it in my dogs water to control fleas and that bad breath of an old dog. Of course everyone knows about vinegar and baking soda.


Cider vinegar can remove the smells that are retained by plasticware.


Tell me what else it is good for around the house both for healthful purposes and for housecleaning.I drink a mixture of warm cider vinegar with a dash of sweetener to cleanse and generally feel better.?
It is a good cleaner for vinyl on weight benches...especially after a week of sweaty clients workign their guts outs...takes the embedded sweat smell...

No comments:

Post a Comment