Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What's the most weight you've lost doing a cleanse?

Hello. I wanted to know how long you did the


';cleanse'; and how much you lost?


And what cleanse did you use?


SO far I've heard of the ';Master Cleanse'; Or Lemonade cleanse, and the 7 Day Miracle Cleanse (7dmc.com) I want to try a cleanse so I was just wondering. Thanks =)What's the most weight you've lost doing a cleanse?
Hi,


I lost 12lbs on a 9 day cleanse called Isagenix.


It is not a laxative cleanse, but one that replenishes as it cleanses.


I truly believe cleansing works and that there are toxins in our body. I know I feel better when I am doing or have done one!


Good Luck!What's the most weight you've lost doing a cleanse?
Detoxify Triple-Action Cleanse is a synergistic Premium Grade liquid extract formula designed to maximize bowel movement without causing loose stools or uncomfortable cramping, cleanse and detoxify the vital organs and enhance weight loss by removing undigested waste.





Cleanse Colin %26amp; Intestines


Unclog your colon and intestines to stay light, clean and toxin free





Total Body Purifier


Support all your body's organs, including filtering organs that keep you toxin free, like the liver and kidneys.





Weight Loss Enhancer


Lose up to 15 pounds of undigested waste and relieve bloating
nothing. these products are mostly laxitives and are really not safe for your body.

No comments:

Post a Comment