Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Slim quick cleanse, a question for those who have used it before.?

ok so i just took the first 4 pills of the slim quick cleanse, and i was wondering, how long until if effects me, i know its going to make me have to go to the bath room but when does that start?


and if you have tried this before, how many lbs did you lose, and what was your diet and exercise plan like?Slim quick cleanse, a question for those who have used it before.?
I have used it, and I didn't have any affects until the next morning. I didn't lose that much weight either, but I think it psychologically prepared me for the diet I was about to begin. Now I am walking a lot and working hard to cut out carbs and sugar, plus I am drinking a LOT of water. Once I started doing that, I lost almost 13 lbs in the first month.

No comments:

Post a Comment