Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sensai Silky Purifying Cleansing Gel?

I heard about this amazing skin cleanser from Miley Cyrus's twitter, she says its amazing and gave her perfect skin and whatnot


(and NO she does not advertise for them.)





has anyone else tried this? my skin dries out VERY easily... will this dry me out? is it gentle?Sensai Silky Purifying Cleansing Gel?
None of you have answered her question.


I have researched the formula and it seems like everyone has had good results with it. The formula for normal and dry skin would probally help your skin out, since it will mosturize and help prevent dryness. It is for very sensitive skin, and that is why it is so expensive. Many have said that if your skin is severely dry or dries easily to not use the double cleansing routine and instead do one cleansing and use two lotions. You can find the right products for you on their site. I will explain everything you should use to get the best results. There is a process that includes two cleansers, two lotions (lotion, emulsion) and some follow-up products like masks and creams. I suggest buying a travel size that is cheaper and trying all the products before buying the full sizes :) If it was me I would just buy a cleanser and lotion. It's basic enough. Good luck :)Sensai Silky Purifying Cleansing Gel?
It's $50 for a small tube. Very unnecessarily expensive for a 4.3 oz. tube. Might I recommend Biore blemish fighting ice cleanser? It doesn't dry out the skin at all and you notice a big difference in less than a day. It's amazing. And it feels so good on your skin, it cools it. Great to wake you up in the morning, I might add.(: I absolutely LOVE it. Demi Lovato uses it too. And it only costs about $6. Much more reasonable and I'd bet it works about the same. Hope I helped. :D
for acne,fair complexion,tanning,sunburn,marks,


spots,make up tips,hair issues n other skin n hair problems


u can refer to dis website


http://skincaretipps2385.notlong.com


it has got so many tips n free beauty samples


for curing acne and all your skin problems
i personally like the St. Ives brand/line. they have different kinds for different skin types. and its inexpensive!
ask miley cyrus
it's highly expensive so i wouldn't recommend it

No comments:

Post a Comment