Wednesday, January 6, 2010

9 weeks pregnant, what can I use to cleanse self since cannot douche?

Douching is never good for you. In fact, it makes the vajayjay stink in general.





I'm only being real.9 weeks pregnant, what can I use to cleanse self since cannot douche?
Actually...you don't really need to use anything other than normal soap %26amp; water. The vagina makes it's own ';cleanser'; in the form of discharge. If you use too many other cleansers...you are actually killing the good bacteria that's present normally and open yourself up to infection. (which isn't wise since you are pregnant).9 weeks pregnant, what can I use to cleanse self since cannot douche?
I use feminine wash and wipes. =D





Congrats on baby!
washing just normal while in the shower is good enough. you can use feminine wipes, no harm there. BUT doucheing is never recommended anymore! pregnant or not, please stop doucheing from here on out. it washes away natural bacteria that you need to have in that area!
douching isn't very good for anyone, pregnant or not. just let your vagina do it's thing, wash with gentle soap in the shower, and it'll be fine.
Summer's eve feminine wash is what I used. I have three children and that's all that Iever use. I am allergic to soap. It is safe as long as you keep it exteranl.
I worked in a large OB/GYN office for 10 years and learned that in general doctors don't recommend douching at all since it messes with the pH balance in the vaginal area. The best thing to use is soap and water or a body wash (Summer's Eve makes one for that area of the body) and water externally. There is no reason to wash inside since the area keeps itself in check. I have 3 children so I know how your body changes and how you often times don't feel real clean down there. Rest assured, it should go back to normal shortly after the baby is here. Hope this helps. Congratulations on the baby!!
The vagina is self cleansing. Leave it alone.
Yes, and you can get feminine wash too.
douching is not even good for you when not pregnant just wash yourself with reg soap....

No comments:

Post a Comment